Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ever feel like a dud?

I started this post last week and never got back to it.  Now it's keeping me from posting something new because I kept feeling like I needed to finish it. So I decided to just post it unfinished.  We are now at the beach in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.  Oh yeah!!  My hubby, my son and I arrived yesterday and tomorrow my daughter and 3 of her friends are arriving from a long hot weekend at Bonnaroo.  I'm looking forward to some fun.  I'm planning a Five Crowns game tournament, always crazy  fun!  Now, you get last week's lousy post:

Ever feel like a dud?
I do.  Here are some of my ups and downs, my yays and boos, my positives and negatives, my lol's and waahs:

I'm tired and stressed...........boo.
I'm leaving for the beach on saturday...................yay!

I am eating oatmeal right now............. positive.
Last night after work I scarfed down 4 chocolate chip cookies and some chips................ negative.

I love having my son living at home.................yay.
He's the reason we have cookies and chips in the house......................boo!

The stink bugs are coming in my house.............waah.
When I catch them, I put them in an Altoid tin, I call it Altoid Jail...................lol.

I pieced a back for my daughter's 'Summer List' quilt......................yay.
I don't love the back, it's just ok..........................boo.

I have to leave for work in 15 minutes.....................negative.
Right now I am leaning back in a chair, with my feet propped on a table and my laptop on my knees...........positive!

I have a new pair of capri pants and I love love love them..................yay.
I'm afraid they won't be so perfect after I wash them.........................bleh.

Sorry for no pictures, I'm a dud remember.   Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like a dud constantly. Im always second guessing myself and metaphorically giving myself a butt kicking over stuff I did or should have done. It's part of the human condition.

    I liked your Dud post. It's good to know Im not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like your dud post, I thought it was a blog of related topic about stink bugs. but your site is nice.

    ReplyDelete