Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A MAJOR breakthrough!!!

I've only had my smartphone for 355 days.  Not only did I break it the day after I got it, but the learning curve was off the charts.  BUT finally I figured out how to post onto my blog from my phone.
   Please stop laughing.  I'm not a complete loser, I've been on instagram for a couple months. (Check me out, 9 patchnurse)
     So this is my inaugural 'smart post'.  Get it?  The true test of course will be getting a picture on the post.
     Here goes, and stay tuned for more posts !

4 comments:

  1. Well done! Nice to "see" you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even have a smart phone so I'm not going to make fun of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, my phone is waaaay smarter than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete