Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh boy! I did it!

I made a blog, woo hoo! I decided it was time that I did more than just read other people's blogs, and I've signed up for a great quilt-along at Don't Look Now. When I signed up, I needed to do the 'mr linky' thing and it seemed to be easier if I had a blog. I have been a pediatric nurse for 30 years and have been quilting for 10 years. (psst! I'd rather quilt every day in my pajamas then go to my paying job.) I live just north of Baltimore, Maryland with my husband and best friend, and have 2 great kids who are in college. As soon as I figure all of this computer stuff out, I'll post some pictures and links to some of my favorite blogs. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!! Way to go with your blog....Maybe I should get off my bottom and do one now too...looing forward to seeing your blog!

    ReplyDelete