Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Seeing Red (and white)

Red and white!  OMG, this quilt exhibit is unbelievable.  Look at how these quilts are displayed!

Just floating.  Kudos to Thinc Design for the fantastic display.  These quilts just captivated me.  Yesterday I went to New York City on a day trip with some of my quilting pals and we went to the Park Avenue Armory to see hundreds of red and white quilts from the collection of Joanna Rose.  It was fantastic.....beautiful......inspiring......captivating.......etc, etc and blah blah blah.  I am exhausted after retreat and a day trip to the Big Apple.  I will show you more later.
Right now I need to get some sleep.  I had a LONG, productive, and FUN weekend.  G'Nite!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...they look AMAZING! Cant wait to see and hear more!

    ReplyDelete