Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am feeling thankful.

I am, of course, thankful for my family, my friends, and my health. But this week, I have made it a point to remind myself of all the other things I am thankful for. Like, garbage pickup and mail delivery. How cool is it to put our trash at the end of the drive and it just 'goes away'? And who doesn't love getting mail, like the occasional magazine, or maybe the Pottery Barn catalog? Sometimes I like to daydream that I live in the PB catalog!

And .........










I am thankful for all of my scissors. I just love scissors. They come in so many sizes and styles. I have more than you see in the picture but this is all that I had a picture of (remember? daughter in New York, borrowed my camera?).
These little silver Ginghers! Oh my gosh, I can't use them without thinking to myself, 'buttah, they cut like buttah!!'.





And let's give thanks for indoor plumbing. I mean, who doesn't appreciate a nice throne?








And thanks for all of the good books in the library. Freeee!! They are free, for you and meeee! And if you are lucky enough to have a cozy reading spot and maybe some chocolate while you read, then let's hear it...... THANKS!!!!


I am also thankful for: Pandora radio online, working appliances, job security, my Munki Munki pajamas, glitter, a good laugh, blue jeans, and fresh air.

1 comment: