Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday morning update.






















It's 10:40 am on Sunday and I have two of the three quilts quilted. I also have a pretty good idea of how I'm going to quilt the last one. I think I'm gonna make it!! Right now I'm simmering my oatmeal and making lists. List of eh-vah-ree-thang I need to get done today, grocery list, and list of thangs to get done this week. Wonder if I should put 'bind three quilts' on the list? I don't think I'll commit to that just yet but maybe. Yesterday nothing got done. Mr. Mathis and I went to the Towson U football game and then killed some time in Barnes & Noble before meeting Olivia, her boyfriend Jeff, roomate Jordan, and Jordan's brother Alex, and mother Bonnie for dinner at Red Robin. Had a great time and man you gotta love those RR burgers!! And doesn't that explain why I'm cookin oatmeal right now, hoping to counteract the red meat, bleh. Ok, it's time to eat the oatmeal and get back to work. Enjoy the pictures of the band, Olivia is the one running with the big flag in the back!! One is a Johnny Unitas flag (they are in Unitas stadium) and the other is a Preakness flag. This band is the ONLY university band going to be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this year! It's a very big deal and they are going to have a great weekend in NY. Make sure you watch the parade, they will be AFTER the Winter Wonderland float and BEFORE the Smurf balloon. They estimate they will be at the NBC cameras for their performance at about 11:43 am EST. Woot woot!! I'll post again later, hopefully with finished quilt pictures. Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. yeah Livvy! I'll be watching for her while I prepare thanksgiving dinner (aka drink wine while Mom cooks the turkey).

    ReplyDelete