Today's Mama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter, I'm sharing this meme with you.
What five items are top on your holiday wishlist this year?
- Pioneer woman Ree Drummond's cookbook (everyone needs this!)
- Some quilting books (I'm fine tuning my borders.)
- Cake Doctor's new cake cookbook
- My old records (LPs) transferred to CD
What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
- A painted rock from my daughter, it looks like a green alien and she painted it with nail polish (scented nail polish! lol)
What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
- Hmmmm? I guess a wedding quilt for family members when they get married.
What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
- can't remember that far back, lol, every year my mom gives me a new silver bell and I have zillions now!!
What items are top on your kids' wishlist this year?
- $$$$ (booooring!)
- Sephora makeup (aw jeez!)
- a new kitten (nice try!)
What is your favorite holiday dish?
- Sweet potato casserole with pecan praline topping (great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
What will you be handcrafting for the holidays?
- Some quilts (almost done with these)
- Quilted lunch bags (made one so far)
- Cute paper ornaments and garlands (got five ornaments done so far, no garlands)
- Little glitter houses (got one done but need to fine tune it)
- Some knitted items (haven't started yet)
What is your favorite holiday movie?
- A Christmas Story (hilarious!)
What is your favorite holiday song?
- ALL of the traditional songs, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, etc
- PLUS the Allie McBeal holiday CD (drives my kids NUTS!!!)
What is your favorite holiday pastime?
- well, I really have fun finding craft ideas and trying them
- my extended family has a wild get together with a crazy gift exchange that involves lots of strategy, shouting, and LAUGHING!!
This is a really cool giveaway and I think my heart would stop if I won!!! Check it out and enter.