Saturday, June 19, 2010

Harvest of Hydrangeas (and a winner!)


I love hydrangeas. Not only are they beautiful but they also bloom for months. Last year I must have trimmed one of my bushes at the WRONG time. Not one bloom on that bush last year. Not ...... even....... one! But check it out this year! It's the big one on the left. I didn't touch it (or any of the others) this spring. This makes me want to just surround the whole house with these babies. There are more out back and a couple smaller bushes in the front. Purty, purty, purty!!!

Okay, okay, how about a winner?! Who wants a couple potholders? The winner is...... Michele who happened to be the first to comment. Congratulations Michele! Email me your address and let me know if you choose the fish, the wonky churndash, or the woodland critter potholders and I'll get them right to you. Have a great Father's day everyone!



1 comment: