I have a personal deadline to get these blocks turned into a quilt. I know exactly what I want to do but just can't find a background fabric I want to use. I've been digging around in my stash and auditioning fabrics. I really wish I had Kona Ash or a grey gingham to try but I don't have them and I'm on a fabric diet AND I don't have time to order something anyway. I got these cool mod fabrics, most are from Birch, when I went to NYC in October.
While I try to make up my mind, I have decided to offer a few classes over here. The following are available:
- 'How to load dirty dishes into the dishwasher'
- 'How to put the sugar back in the pantry'
- 'Directions from the den to the kitchen and how to carry dishes while walking'
- 'The closet floor isn't for clean clothes any more'
- 'How to navigate the Hair Cuttery system and receive a haircut'
- 'How to flatten a cereal box before putting it in the recycle bin'
'How to keep your car clean' also will not be offered this semester as that is post-doctoral level training requiring a committment to a year long fellowship.
LOVE these mod houses!!! Do Rob and Laura Petry live here? (remember them? Dick van Dyke show? hello? anybody?)