Friday, April 16, 2010

My pyjamas and Heather Ross

I can't tell you how much I love Heather Ross' fabrics. I love them more than........ well almost more than my kitties! I have been known to bid ridiculous amounts of $$ on ebay to get a scrap of fabric from one of her discontinued lines. Part of that is just determination not to be outbid, I get a little competitive. Here are a few shots of my PJ bottoms. Sometimes I buy munki munki poplin PJ's just to get a Heather Ross fix. I like to write captions for these fabrics, such as......
"Look! Mom, look! All those kids are getting ice cream. Can I have some? Can I? Huh? Huh? Mom!?" "Oh! Honey, don't let the doggie have your ice cream!"
"I love you!"

"Waaaaait!!!!"


My plan was to wear the bottoms and cut up the tops for fabric. I haven't been able to cut into the tops yet. In fact, I have a box of Heather Ross fabrics that I just pull out once in a while to look at. Every day brings me a little closer to using it in a quilt or pillow of something. Some day soon. I just know it!








2 comments:

  1. maybe for your self portrait???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the shoes (Keds, I think) made with Heather Ross fabrics? I would love to find some PJ's...but I won't pay some of the prices I've seen on eBay!

    ReplyDelete