Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How exciting!!



After my last post, I got a comment offering me some more red, white, and blue squares. Yaaaay!! I can make the quilt bigger. Thank you JoAnne! Can you email me please? I don't have any way to contact you and I would love to take you up on your offer.


And, boo hoo, I was told to fix the two identical blue squares, :( It's so true, though. Because the squares are larger, 5 inches, there aren't that many of them and it's so noticeable and baffling. Totally random doesn't always work. Oh well, seam ripping is a good excuse to sit in front of the TV.


I got something so cute in the mail today. When I was at Quilt Odyssey I saw a pattern that is so completely cute and funny that it was sold out. I bought it and have been waiting impatiently, and now it's here!! I'll try to take a decent picture of it and post it tomorrow.

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment