Sunday, July 11, 2010

Better late than never!

I think I finally figured out how to easily respond to your comments. I believe I have now successfully subscribed to receive comments to my email address. That will make it easier to respond to them. Before I figured it out, it was a multi step process involving opening extra windows and cutting and pasting etc etc. Leaving a comment on this blog is easy, no word verification, you don't need an account, just type and click. If you don't have an account, you will be anonymous so include your name if you want, especially if I know you.
Slowly but surely, I am learning how to blog, lol.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, the only problem responding by e-mail is the no-reply comments, people need to makesure they have their e-mail activated so you can reply to them! - Just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. especially when they wasn't to sign up for things.. like challenges... leave your email if you not sure if your a no reply!
    Don't want anyone to miss out on the fun!

    Glad you got it worked out!

    ReplyDelete